- 0.1 THIS Term of Service (TOS) CONSTITUTE LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE LICENSEE (YOU) AND PROVIDER OF AZIP Master (PRODUCT) PROVIDED BY TapOn Group.
- 0.2 By installing the product or retaining it for more than 14 days, you agree to be bound by this tos. if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not install or use the products and you must delete it immediately.
- 0.3 Table of Contents
- 0.4 1 Permissions Requests
- 0.5 2 Information Collection and Use
- 0.6 3 Third-Party Products and Integrations
THIS Term of Service (TOS) CONSTITUTE LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE LICENSEE (YOU) AND PROVIDER OF AZIP Master (PRODUCT) PROVIDED BY TapOn Group.
By installing the product or retaining it for more than 14 days, you agree to be bound by this tos. if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not install or use the products and you must delete it immediately.
Table of Contents
- USERS JUDGMENT.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY.
- INFRINGEMENT INDEMNITY.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES.
1 Permissions Requests
Generally, the application does not require any permissions.
2 Information Collection and Use
We do not collect any personal information or store any user’s internet data. The only thing we log is the IP address and time the connection was made. We log connection information in order to reduce abusive activities and keep this free VPN service online for all legitimate users. Connection logs are automatically deleted every week. And we will not share any user information with any third party.
3 Third-Party Products and Integrations
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service
• To provide the Service on our behalf
• To perform Service-related services
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus We are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5 Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that We will be able to do necessary actions.
6 Links to Other Sites
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
8 Contact & Complaints
We will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you!